Who We Are/About Us
We are the Schuyler County Ministerial Alliance whose mission stated is: "The mission of the Schuyler County Ministerial Alliance as a charitable and religious organization is to help Schuyler County residents in need."
The Schuyler County Ministerial Alliance Leaders are:
- George Bradburn, President, Pastor, Queen City Christian Church
- Lura Goosey, Vice-President, Lancaster First Baptist Church
- Mary Maude Schubert, Treasurer, St. John's Lutheran Church
- Beverly Blomgren, Recording Secretary, Lancaster Christian Church
- Judy Hart, Corresponding Secretary, Trinity United Methodist Church
- Clarabelle Schmitter, Past-President, St. John's Lutheran Church.
Schuyler County is the second smallest county in Missouri with a population of 4,431. It lies on the northern tier of counties with Iowa to the north, Adair County to the south, Scotland County to the east and Putnam County to the west. The County Seat is Lancaster with a population of 728.
The Schuyler County Ministerial Alliance is a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization.